Complaint Review: ecigshop

• Updated: Tue, August 05, 2014

• Reported By: nichole121990 — Indianapolis Indiana
Internet USA

ecigshop Signed me up for a $100/month subscription I did not want! Internet

I was on carnival.com when a survey popped up. After the survey about their site, it stated i had "won a free gift" and the ecig was an option that stated free with $5 shipping. so I figured I'd try it out.

I went back and did this again just to see if there was some type of fine print... it doesnt say ANYWHERE anything about a subscription. However, I noticed my bank account amount was off, so I looked at my statement. They had charged me $100/month for 2 months since I recieved the product.

I then contacted them and they said I had a subscription and "resent" cartridges that I had paid for (would not give refund). I've called to cancel several times and each time they will not cancel, only put my account "on hold" for a month at a time to where I kept having to call back and do this each month. I finally realized I should just change my credit card number (although is a pain because now I have to update all my automatic bills!!)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2014 12:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ecigshop/internet/ecigshop-Signed-me-up-for-a-100month-subscription-I-did-not-want-Internet-1167409. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ecigshop