Complaint Review: ecmc

• Submitted: Mon, August 06, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, August 06, 2012

• Reported By: mr. ryans — rockville Maryland United States of America
P.O Box 64909 St. Paul, Minnesota United States of America

ecmc financial hardship, stress, suffering, confusion, deprived, fustration St. Paul, Minnesota

Ecmc just started garnishing my wages without any notice.I filled out a financial hardship form as I was told and started to pay a monthly payment plan.I feel behind on the payment plan and all of a sudden my check is being garnished .I never received a judgement and this is not my original loan company, its a collection agency.I tried numerous times to contact ecmc,Melissa the rep my account is assigned and her supervisor and I get no return calls,I feel violated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2012 05:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ecmc/St-Paul-Minnesota-55164-0909/ecmc-financial-hardship-stress-suffering-confusion-deprived-fustration-St-Paul-Mi-923373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ecmc