Complaint Review: Eco Resources

• Submitted: Thu, January 19, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, January 19, 2006

• Reported By:Richmond Texas
Eco Resources
12535 Reed Rd Sugar Land, Texas U.S.A.

Eco Resources; a Pain in the Butt Ripoff Sugar Land Texas

This Company has been absolutely atrocious. The first bill I recieved from them was dated a time period when I did not live there. When we finally straightened that out ( they had inadvertently opened and closed our account and reopened the previous tenants account ), they never sent us a bill at all. I called on several occasions as they told me they would send one soon. The water was shut off twice during our stay at that house (6 1/2 months) and everytime I would ask them to please send me a bill telling me what I owed them and I would gladly pay it. However no bill was ever sent and I closed my account, forwarding the final bill (which they did send) to my new house.... for $491.00!!!! This company is unorganized and ungrateful for my business. Sugarland should put a stop to this and at least give its residents another option for water. I hope no one else has to put up with this as much as I have.

Richmond, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2006 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eco-Resources/Sugar-Land-Texas-77478/Eco-Resources-a-Pain-in-the-Butt-Ripoff-Sugar-Land-Texas-172363. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eco Resources