Complaint Review: ecommerce support llc

• Updated: Sat, April 19, 2014

• Reported By: mjl16us — Hollywood Florida
ecommerce support llc
Internet USA

ecommerce support llc hello, I started this program and was told that this is an online base business program and would pay $299.00 down which I payed upfront. Internet

hello, I started this program and was told that this is an online base business program and would pay $299.00 down. Financed $2601.00 with payment. They told me that I would have a coach through this and they would also find me suppliers ,build me a webpage and teach me how to sell on the web. I also would be able too watch live webinars to get familiar with the program for this amount. When I started the first week my coach sent me to an online taped webinar and said to watch them. The coach calls me a couple of times and never call me afterwards. They are still continue to take money from my account until last month. Please be aware of their scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2014 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ecommerce-support-llc/internet/ecommerce-support-llc-hello-I-started-this-program-and-was-told-that-this-is-an-online-ba-1133909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ecommerce support llc