Complaint Review: economy lube

• Reported By: Mark — brantford Ontario Canada
economy lube
lynden road brantford, Ontario United States of America

economy lube Opened my sunroof in october ??? brantford, Ontario

On October the 5th i took my car into Economy lube where i have always gone,had my rad flushed,fuel filter changed and fuel system and oil changed. I was told my car was ready (by the manager i guess )as im paying for my car i notice my sunroof was wide open  .  i asked why it was open manager asked the worker in my car "why did you open the Man's sunroof ? he replied i accidentally hit it with my elbow ( anyone with a sunroof try and open your sunroof with your elbow). I was asked if it was a problem that my sunroof was open,i did admit to them that in cold weather the sunroof sometimes had a problem closing. they refered me to a place to get it closed ,which i went to and was not comfortable with them working on my car .so i took my car to a place where they deal with sunroofs.    The gentleman at the sunroof place told me he would try to fix it for the long weekend but with no success. so i had to rent a car for the long weekend .

On Tuesday October 9th i spoke with Chris Muter VP of Economy Lube ,he told me theres nothing there responsible for. Yes i admit my sunroof sometimes did not close in colder weather ,but my car did not go in for anything to do with the sunroof .I called Chris Muter back once i got my bills in for the sunroof ,$460 to close the roof and $118 for the rental car. He did not accept any responsibility for my inconvience. Chris  Muter you have very poor customer relations

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2012 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/economy-lube/brantford-Ontario-/economy-lube-Opened-my-sunroof-in-october-brantford-Ontario-954150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on economy lube