Complaint Review: Economy Lube

• Updated: Thu, October 31, 2013

• Reported By: Igor — Toronto Ontario
Economy Lube
1369 Dundas St E. Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Economy Lube Stephen MosleyChris Muter received harassing phone calls falsely accusing me of of doing an oil change and not paying for the service Mississauga Ontario

I have been receiving harassing phone calls from Stephen Moxey (phone # 519-404-1551), and Chris Muter (phone # 905-566-0003), falsely accusing me of doing an oil change on a car that I have previously owned (the car hasn't been registered under my name since August 28th, 2013), and not paying for the service.

The car was written off by my insurance company three months ago, and I haven't owned the car since then. The oil change was apparently done on the 30th of October, 2013, three months after the insurance took the car away from me. I have tried to to explain this to Mr. Moxey countless times, but the harassing phone calls and false accusations won't stop.

I have contacted the police and my insurance company to aid me in this issue, and I have been informed by them to ignore the calls. This doesn't comfort me much especially since they keep harassing me and have told me that they know where I live and work. In all, this whole ordeal has caused me much stress from them constantly calling me at night and in the morning at work.

I believe this situation could have been better resolved, by them contacting the police and searching for the current owner of the vehicle who did the oil change, as opposed to bombarding me with harassing phone calls and false accusations.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2013 09:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Economy-Lube/Mississauga-Ontario-L4Y2C7/Economy-Lube-Stephen-MosleyChris-Muter-received-harassing-phone-calls-falsely-accusing-me-1096156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Economy Lube