Complaint Review: ecopoxy systems

• Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By: jeremaya — gunnison Colorado United States of America
ecopoxy systems
providence, Rhode Island United States of America

ecopoxy systems crystal clear expoy, uvpoxy, safepoxy No receipt, no returned messages, and no product providence , Rhode Island

I ordered resin.  I received no receipt of my order.  I contacted the company via email and phone.  Through one of their phone numbers I was able to reach people at "an answering service" who claimed they could only pass messages along.  There was no response from the company at all to my messages.  I looked on line at this site and others and found that other people have the same problem with this company.  I suspect they are a scam.

The company claims to sell "the only uv stable epoxy" which is why I wanted to get some because I did not think that there was such a thing.... and there probably isn't.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 07:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ecopoxy-systems/providence-Rhode-Island-/ecopoxy-systems-crystal-clear-expoy-uvpoxy-safepoxy-No-receipt-no-returned-messages-an-975260. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ecopoxy systems