Complaint Review: ecpi universery

• Updated: Sun, June 23, 2013

• Reported By: dianne Bellew — newport news Virginia
ecpi universery
1001 omni blvd newport news, Virginia USA

ecpi universery ruined my sons life. lied about internship,his intrenship was not even close to his degree. he got a bacherlors in gamming,tcompter science.class of 2011 newport news Virginia

*Consumer Comment: I LOVE ECPI University

I enrolled my son in ECPI University,about august 2007 or 8 he was very excited to be able to continue his dream, being able to work hands on, being  able to design games,working for a good job.He was doing everything the school excepted of him! when it came to going for hands on training.  The problem is they put him in a 7wk. internship program that was not training him for his carer.  He did through get his  Bacholers Degree in Com. Science,and gamming, With no internship experiance!! Which was one of the reason he went to ECPI! They told me he would do an internship that would either get him experiance and maybe land a JOB!  Also ECPI would get him interviews after graduation. never happened. my son is 24 now and working in a dead end job.. I blame ECPI for this! All the promises of getting a job and knowledge. I feel ECPI has cheated my son of having a prosporous job.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2013 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ecpi-universery/newport-news-Virginia-23606/ecpi-universery-ruined-my-sons-life-lied-about-internshiphis-intrenship-was-not-even-c-1061422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ecpi universery

I LOVE ECPI University

AUTHOR: Nicole - ()

ECPI University is an amazing school and although I don't know what the particular cicumstance was with your son I have had a great experience! Everybody there is so friendly and willing to help you succeed. They helped get a job and internship as well as offerred key tips and pointers from their Career Services Department. I'm sure if you called the school and spoke to them direclty they would be willing to understand your circumstance and maybe even help your son get a job in the future. They've always gone the extra mile to help me. :)

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC