Complaint Review: ecr

• Updated: Thu, February 02, 2012

• Reported By: jacksonrr1 — cincinnati Ohio United States of America
ecr
naples, Florida United States of America

ecr James Brown was the sales man My girlfriend called me and said a saleman is in my apartment and I need your credit card to get a 5 year subscription to Rolling Stone Magazine. I didn't ask questions I just gave her the informatio naples, Florida

ecr  James Brown was the sales man My girlfriend called me and said a saleman is in my apartment and I need your credit card to get a 5 year subscription to Rolling Stone Magazine. I didn't ask questions I just gave her the information over the phone. The sales man was James Brown. This was 12/28/2011. the next day she sent in the form to cancle her subscription to get the money back. today is 2/2/2012...no money yet.

the next day after she sent that form in to cancel, James Brown called my girlfriend's phone and asked if he could spend the night!!! That's when we started calling the number listed on the paper (239)659-0009. First time calling she was on hold for 45 minutes and gave up. weeks later I called and got a message saying that they are having phone troubles and to try back later...today 2/2/2012 you just get a busy signal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2012 08:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ecr/naples-Florida-/ecr-James-Brown-was-the-sales-man-My-girlfriend-called-me-and-said-a-saleman-is-in-my-apar-833126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ecr