Complaint Review: ecs, inc

• Submitted: Wed, June 23, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, June 23, 2010

• Reported By: Chantel — shoshone Idaho United States of America
ecs, inc

ecs, inc payday usa Called and said my husband took out a loan in March 2010 Internet

*General Comment: THIS IS A VERY COMMON fRAUD

This man with an Indian accent keeps calling my house.  He says that my husband took out a loan with payday usa online in March 2010.  We never took out a loan.  The may even had our account number and everything.

I even checked our account and no money was ever received.  When I told this guy that he started hollering and me then told me to have an attorney call him.  I have no idea whats going on but he says he is going to sue us for $599 that we never received.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2010 06:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ecs-inc/internet/ecs-inc-payday-usa-Called-and-said-my-husband-took-out-a-loan-in-March-2010-Internet-616824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ecs, inc

#1 General Comment

THIS IS A VERY COMMON fRAUD

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

There never was any loan, they call from India and try to scare people into paying when no loan was ever made.

They're all bluster and noise, if they call again tell them you know it's a scam and hang up, all they can do is threaten.