Complaint Review: EDC Marketing

• Updated: Tue, May 13, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous — Colorado Springs Colorado
EDC Marketing
41951 Remington Ave Suite#100 Temecula, California USA

EDC Marketing EDriven Concepts They (including Dillon-the owner) repeatedly call in spite of repeatedly promising to take my company off their lists Temecula California

Various "reps" have continued to call for over a year now promising to get my business on page one of Google and to make my phone rings with clients.  I actually took a rare look at them in the beginning but quickly saw their abhorent reputation on any review website I could find.

Dillon (the owner) was summoned to call me back when I reported this discovery.  He claimed that all the 'bad press' was related to one small time period by a disgruntled person.  My research debunked this very quickly and easily.  They continued to call even after I repeatedly demanded they quit.

Most of the time I just hang up when they call as the same worn out recording plays while waiting to connect to a representative.

Recently after a lull in the calls the calls started coming again. I told a woman there that they had repeatedly been told to stop calling me.  She said she had no way of stopping the calls. So I asked her to take all of my numbers to Dillon and have them placed on their do not call list.  She took the numbers and said she would do this.

Late last week she ("Amanda") called again reminding me that we had talked a few days ago and wondered if I had time to think over the services.  SERIOUSLY!?!?  I told her AGAIN she had been asked to stop calling, which she denied.  I told her "I AM DEMANDING YOUR COMPANY STOP CALLING ME ILLEGALLY"  She replied that it didn't matter what I said they would keep calling.  I repeated my demand to stop calling and she replied we are going to keep calling and hung up on me.

I called back the number from my caller ID and the same voice answered.  I asked to talk to Dillon. She took a message.  Dillon did call me back but denied he had anyone by the name of Amanda.  He took down all my numbers again and promised he was immediately contacting the call center service to make sure my numbers got removed.

Today they called again.  Again I asked to talk with Dillon and today he claimed some other  "disposition" reason why I was being called. I told him I didn't care what his excuse was and that I would be reporting them again.

These guys are total SCAMMERS and they know it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2014 08:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EDC-Marketing/Temecula-California-92590/EDC-Marketing-EDriven-Concepts-They-including-Dillon-the-owner-repeatedly-call-in-spite-1146464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EDC Marketing