Complaint Review: eddie Bauer

• Reported By: eddie bauer rip off — Arizona
eddie Bauer
10401 NE 8th th st suite 500 Bellevue, Washington USA

eddie Bauer sold faulty products no response Bellevue Washington

i bought 3 items from Eddie Bauer. The dye on the pants ran onto everything in the wash and destroyed all my clothing in the wash with the pants. the sweater i bought after 2 times of wearing it, the buttons came off. The shirt shrunk. this is my first time buying from them. I called customer service who told me to take it back to the store,which is impossible since I do not live there. I called 3 days in a row and requested supervisors and was put on hold for over a 1/2 hour and then hung up on. for 3 days I tried for over an hour.I tried filing an online complaint, after filing the complaint I tried sending the complaint but the web site would not take the complaint as they have characters you have to type in which are unreadable. I then respoinded to the help button on the site and it did not work. I called and tried to get an executive number and was given a phone number which was invalid. I looked up the corporate number and called. I tried reaching several offices with in Eddie Bauer but they all have the same message "we will call you back"" you never hear from anyone. I tried speaking with operator  but they just keep tranferring you to phone machines and state that the office is very "busy". I am now out not only all the money for the clothing but it has ruined my other clothing. Eddie Bauer is one of those companys that after they have your money they do not want to be bothered by you. Save yourself the upset and finanical loss do not shop there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2014 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/eddie-Bauer/Bellevue-Washington-98004/eddie-Bauer-sold-faulty-products-no-response-Bellevue-Washington-1112592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on eddie Bauer