Complaint Review: Eddie Signo

• Updated: Tue, October 08, 2013

• Reported By: ripped_off — Union New Jersey
Eddie Signo
750 Newark Ave Elizabeth, New Jersey USA

Eddie Signo Eddie Demitrio, Josh Signo, Josh Demitrio, Jason Cooper Ripped me off. Took deposit for a job and then never showed up. Elizabeth New Jersey

*Consumer Suggestion: He's very prolific on Craig's list New Phone number

Eddie Signo came to my house and took a $2000 deposit for contractor work. They stayed around for about three hours and did some demo work. Now I have not seen him since. He refuses to answer any calls or texts. I did a search and see that he is a career crook and has done this to dozens of people. Please, if he ripped you off do a search in the new jersey craigs list site for Eddie Signo and you will see my request for information. Respond to my ad and let me know what he did to you and I will forward the info to the police working on this fraud case. I need to find more victims so he can be stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2013 08:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eddie-Signo/Elizabeth-New-Jersey-07201/Eddie-Signo-Eddie-Demitrio-Josh-Signo-Josh-Demitrio-Jason-Cooper-Ripped-me-off-Took-d-1090319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eddie Signo

#1 Consumer Suggestion

He's very prolific on Craig's list New Phone number

AUTHOR: Rduke007 - ()

This guy posts around 10-12 ads on northe AND central New Jersey craigs list. He started using a new phone number today, after I flagged his 732 number  908 764 2613  Beware!!!!!