Complaint Review: Eddie Signo

• Updated: Fri, August 30, 2013

• Reported By: JCMan — Jersey City New Jersey
Eddie Signo
750 Newark Ave Elizabeth, New Jersey USA

Eddie Signo Ripped off - Eddie took my deposit and disappeared Elizabeth New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: victim

Eddie Signo - his current phone number is 908-485-5428 - though I guess he uses burners, scam artist that he obviously is, took my deposit for painting my apartment. He worked for half a day, ripped out my kitchen, and has now disappeared. He doesn't answer the phone (unless I call him from a different number, when he disconnects as soon as he recognizes my voice), and doesn't return my messages.

I was hit for over $800, and to fix the damage he has done in the kitchen will probably cost me an additional $1000.

I am thinking of filing a police complaint - is that viable?

He drives a white Mercedes (so obviously scams are working well for him) - the number plate is XF2 GFJ (that may be off a character or two).

If anyone wants me to join them in a police complaint/small claims lawsuit I am game.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2013 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eddie-Signo/Elizabeth-New-Jersey-07208/Eddie-Signo-Ripped-off-Eddie-took-my-deposit-and-disappeared-Elizabeth-New-Jersey-1080627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eddie Signo

victim

AUTHOR: KB Hopson - ()

I am a victim too, I want to join you to file to the police complaint and lawsuit.