Complaint Review: EDGE BRANDS

• Submitted: Tue, August 20, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, August 20, 2013

• Reported By: windyheavens — hampton Georgia
2340 Powell Street Emeryville, California USA

EDGE BRANDS Res Vibrant 4% renovage Did not honor easy money back guarantee Emeryville California

This company is outrageous.  I sent for a free SAMPLE of res vibrant for $2.97 shpg/handling.  I saw a large circle that said 30 day money back guarantee...I did not notice in tiny letters at the bottom of page that it needed to be returned in 17 days!!  So I called them and told them I would like a full refund since they charged me almost $75 for this tiny sample!!  They said no, but they would give me a $35 refund and a $100 credit toward more of their items.  That was not acceptable to me.  This was my fifth call to them before I actually got anywhere with anyone who could speak clear English.  Noisy background on their end made it almost impossible to hear the conversation.  I was put on hold, cut off, put on hold repeatedly, always an excuse.  Finally I told them I wanted a RMA (return merchandise label) and I would return any unused amount, but that I wanted the full $75 removed from my credit card.  They agreed.  I am mailing this back to them tomorrow with tracking.  They said they will refund it within 3-5 days of receipt of package.  I have my doubts.  It sounds like a factory in the background with all unintelligible jabbering.   Do not do business with these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2013 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EDGE-BRANDS-/Emeryville-California-946081738/EDGE-BRANDS-Res-Vibrant-4-renovage-Did-not-honor-easy-money-back-guarantee-Emeryville-C-1077498. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EDGE BRANDS