• Report: #1120884

• Reported By: Harv — Greenville North Carolina
Edgepark Medical Supplies
1810 Summit Commerce Park Twinsburg, Ohio USA

Edgepark Medical Supplies Mysterious New Bill Twinsburg Ohio

I've had a zero balance on my account for several months.  Out of nowhere, I got a bill for $367.  The charges are from 2011 and 2012.  It's 2014.

Edgepark blames my health insurance saying it reprocessed some claims it originally messed up.

The insurance provider says it has not reprocessed any claims.  Each party blames the other with me, the patient, stuck in the middle.

The insurance folks don't care if I don't pay this mysterious bill.  It says Edgepark is making this charge on its own.

I have had billing issues with Edgepark previously.  Last time, the person in Billing said it was their mistake and wiped it off the bill.  This time, they claim I owe this money due to the insurer's mistake.  They say the insurer can reprocesws claims up to seven years.  That's news to me.  How convenient.

I'm done with Edgepark.  The service is fast, but the billing stinks.  I have always paid my bills.  I will not pay something I don't owe.  I don't like being played!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2014 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Edgepark-Medical-Supplies/Twinsburg-Ohio-44087/Edgepark-Medical-Supplies-Mysterious-New-Bill-Twinsburg-Ohio-1120884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Edgepark Medical Supplies