Complaint Review: edgestar

• Updated: Thu, May 16, 2013

• Reported By: rosemarie — westboro Massachusetts
edgestar
a street usa, Select State/Province USA

edgestar Koldfront ice maker usa massachusetts

I purchased modle kim202w in June 2012.  It worked for a few months then it stopped making ice. I called an they told me to ship it back with a prepaid fedex label.   Then a new machine arrived in Feb 2013.  We used the new mahine once and then upplugged it for a few weeks.  When we plugged it back in it did not turn on.  I called to tell them and they said they would send me the part they "think" i need.

It was up to me to find someone to put the new part in.  I told them that I wanted to send it back since the model was a lemon.  They told me they would not take the machine back for an upgrand or a refund.  We had it less than a year two bad machines and now I have to pay to have the part replaced.  Avoid at all cost. They send out  refurbished machines to replace already bad ones then they refuse to repair or replace with new equipment.   Avoid at all cost.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/edgestar/usa-Select-StateProvince/edgestar-Koldfront-ice-maker-usa-massachusetts-1051418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on edgestar