Complaint Review: Edmund Major

• Reported By: Dwayne Davis — Alaska Alaska
Edmund Major
8000 GSRI Avenue Baton Rouge, LA 70808 United Stat Baton Rouge, Louisiana USA

Edmund Major Edmund Major , Baton Rouge, bluereach.com Baton Rouge Louisiana

I hear from my friend about SEO services and then i contact with this services website from the internet. Now I am in a very bad situation because they promise me that they will promote my business but I have not seen any progress from there side. I am losing my traffic and clients' day by day because they did the spam work on my website and search engine penalized my website. My tensions are increasing day by day and they spoil my future and it will impact on my social life very badly. These nature of people always think about money and play with other people life, time and emotions. I am already facing the problem of bank loan and now these stupied guys destory my future and my business and may be i will become bankrupt.

These people should be thing about other people emtoion and companies to shame which he owns and is part of and uses to hide under:
bluereach.com/about/team/
edmondmajor.com/

leanmarketing.ca/
.dezinsinteractive.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2013 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Edmund-Major-/Baton-Rouge-Louisiana-70807/Edmund-Major-Edmund-Major-Baton-Rouge-bluereachcom-Baton-Rouge-Louisiana-1096801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Edmund Major