Complaint Review: Edmundo Espinoza Bojorquez - Dallas Texas and California lawyer

• Submitted: Thu, April 03, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, April 03, 2014

• Reported By: Stop Edmundo Espinoza — Dallas Texas
Edmundo Espinoza Bojorquez - Dallas Texas and California lawyer
5139 Quail Lake Drive Dallas, Texas USA

Edmundo Espinoza Bojorquez - Dallas Texas and California lawyer Edmundo Espinoza Bojorquez - Dallas Texas and California lawyer Edmundo Espinoza is a liar, a tief and a cheat Dallas Texas

WARNING

ARE YOU CONSIDERING TO HIRE ATTTORNEY

EDMUNDO ESPINOZA BOJORQUES?

THINK AGAIN!!

I live in California;  I hired Edmundo last November 2013, to represent my son in a small criminal case. I paid Edmundo $25,000 of my hard earned money and after I paid Edmundo the full amount he asked for Edmundo dissapeared from me.

I have not heard from Edmundo since.  Edmundo will not even return my calls.  He never even met with my son who was in jail at the time!  I had to hire another lawyer to get my son out.  Unbelievable!!!

To make matters worse I just learned that Edmundo lives in Dallas, Texas.

I am out $25,000 to this crooked lawyer.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS LAWYER.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2014 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Edmundo-Espinoza-Bojorquez-Dallas-Texas-and-California-lawyer/Dallas-Texas-75287/Edmundo-Espinoza-Bojorquez-Dallas-Texas-and-California-lawyer-Edmundo-Espinoza-Bojorque-1135992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Edmundo Espinoza Bojorquez - Dallas Texas and California lawyer