Complaint Review: EDP

• Submitted: Fri, September 12, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, September 12, 2008

• Reported By:Palmer Alaska
EDP
15165 Ventura Blvd Suite 200 SHERMAN OAKS, California U.S.A.

EDP Took 49.95 out of my account and gave me a debit card with NO balance on it. SHERMAN OAKS California

I was applying for a CC and this company EDP took 49.95 out of my checking account and there is no balance on this card I checked, I cannot get ahold of the company and I am out of my money. I have the card and went t o look at all the fees that it charges and it is NOT A CREDIT CARD.

Grace
Palmer, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2008 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EDP/SHERMAN-OAKS-California-91403/EDP-Took-4995-out-of-my-account-and-gave-me-a-debit-card-with-NO-balance-on-it-SHERMAN-O-372327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EDP