Complaint Review: edreams

• Submitted: Mon, June 18, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, June 22, 2012

• Reported By: paul — brunssum Internet Netherlands
607 World Trade Center North Barcelona 08039 Spa barcelona, Select State/Province Spain

edreams crediat card fraude barcelona Spain

*Author of original report: reply to edreams

*UPDATE Employee: eDreams response

I booked a flight from Lisbon to Cali (Colombia) beginning January 2012, they declined my
credit card twice, although there is enough credit on it, I received email from them, I had to do bank transfer.

so I did. I wasn't able to see my credit card account slips until may because always traveling, my mom sends them to me  and I see that edreams took 740,-Euro the first time they charged my card, this in addition to the bank transfer they asked me to do. Because it was more than 3 months ago my bank couldn't do anything for me,

I wrote edreams several times claiming my money back, but they completely ignore my writings, although I send them prove of the 740,-Euro they charged my credit card with !!!

The numbers they provide me with can't be called, not from Skype nor from my cell phone. I would appreciate any tip to get my money back, please avoid this company under
all circumstances !!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2012 07:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/edreams/barcelona-Select-StateProvince-08039/edreams-crediat-card-fraude-barcelona-Spain-899010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on edreams

reply to edreams

AUTHOR: paul aalmans - (Netherlands)

Hello Representative from edreams (e-nightmares would be more appropriate)

I did send an email to the address you provide me with on 14-06, no answer what so ever from edreams, like usual !!

I also filled out a complain form on edreams website, a woman called

Inma Gmez

asked me to send copy's from my bank account, which I did, no answer so far !!

I send many emails to various email addresses from edreams, the tel nr, you provide people with can't be called with skype nor can they with my cell phone, like you could already read in the post you're responding to.

Also, I have no interest in calling these numbers because I know from other victims who try to call these numbers, its a rip off, you charge money for calling these numbers and people aren't serviced there, just charged.

Provide me with an email address I can send my claim to, an address from someone serious, who will find the money edreams stole from my account and reimburse to me.

I will than post a report here that edreams just made a mistake, not a rippoff.

eDreams response

AUTHOR: eDreams - (United States of America)

Dear Luapskie,

Our phone number in Colombia is: (01) 3819914 and in Portugal: 707 782 829

Please send an email to edreams.onrep.en@edreams.com We would like to
make sure your money is reimbursed, and know a little bit more about
this issue, as double charging is not a commun eDeams practice.

We apologize for the inconveniences and please do send your email so we
can solve your problem and make sure no more customers have this bad