Complaint Review: educational awareness center

• Updated: Thu, March 06, 2014

• Reported By: saeed — reseda California
educational awareness center
ventura-tarzana tarzana, California USA

educational awareness center EAC seminars PLEASE STAY AWAY -SAM NAVIDBAKHSH tarzana California

Please STAY AWAY...I attended the discovery wok shop and paid $645 and I feel that I'm a victim for paying and getting nothing out of this class. To me this class was a s*-hole for the entire 5 days and I felt that I was stuck in swamp, the more I stayed, the deeper I went down. I was pushed to take this class and was told by one of his "captains" that  by taking this class, my perception, my vision towards things would change in a good way, things that I was struggling to achieve or accomplish would be much more solvable,  understandable and reachable. These mesmerized, brainwashed staffs would come to you and be so persuasive so you can sign up for the next class as well. This guy, Sam Navidbaksh, is committed to your pocket. if you have one of the following you might want to consider yourself  going to his work shop: if you had--> horrible, miserable childhood, being rejected in your life, being raped, being abused by your parents, being beat up every single day by your drunk mother or father, being molested, never experienced what  good parents means, never cried in you life but need a place to cry for all these years…. Then you might want to sign up for his class otherwise just stay away.  This class in not for everyone no matter what this guy or his staffs say please DO NOT buy it…..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2014 08:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/educational-awareness-center/tarzana-California-90024/educational-awareness-center-EAC-seminars-PLEASE-STAY-AWAY-SAM-NAVIDBAKHSH-tarzana-Califo-1127469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on educational awareness center