Complaint Review: educationsp.com, Corlline University, Universal degrees

• Updated: Tue, December 31, 2013

• Reported By: maryam — Tarzana California United States of America
educationsp.com, Corlline University, Universal degrees
1220 N MARKET ST STE 811 wilmington, Delaware United States of America

educationsp.com, Corlline University, Universal degrees This company has been charging me since Dec 2009. I have filled dispute forms several times. I do not know how to get rid of this fake institute. wilmington, Delaware

*Consumer Suggestion: ON-LINE VISA CORRECTION SOLUTION

Educationsp.com has been charging my credit card since Dec, 2009. The credit disputes have been so far successful but whenever I get my money back they promptly charge me again. I asked my credit company not to let them to charge me again but I do not know why the refuse to do that. I want to cancel my credit card but I feel trapped in this complicated situation. It looks like my credit card has been infected by a dangerous virus and there is no absolute treatment for that. I want to cancel the card but there is always an open dispute on it. What should I do? I would appreciate any halp in advance

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2010 07:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/educationspcom-Corlline-University-Universal-degrees/wilmington-Delaware-/educationspcom-Corlline-University-Universal-degrees-This-company-has-been-charging-me-579214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on educationsp.com, Corlline University, Universal degrees

#1 Consumer Suggestion

ON-LINE VISA CORRECTION SOLUTION

AUTHOR: FRANK POLLARD - ()

Foremost, what you should do is to conduct an online investigation by going to the Better Business Bureau website and determine how the business is categorized and if there are any complaints.  Be sure to  print the online pages regarding the company, and all complaints.  This becomes an Exhibit to defend your accusation that the entity is a fraudulent business.

You will next go to the federal Department of Education's website and conduct a search to verify that the instituion is recognized as a valid eduactional institution. Be certain that you conduct a search and using the correct name as it appears in any type of correspondence or as reflected in its website.  Print the applicable results and be sure to demonstrate exactly what site you used and the type of search that was performed.

Next, to the your state's official Department of Education's website and conduct the same type of verification proscess and search as you did early white at the US Department of Education's website.  You must print the results as well, which will become an exhibit.

Then check with the state's Department of State to see if the organization is legally registered within the state that it is physically located.  Also, keep the envelopes that were sent to you to confirm where the diplomas were mailed from.  Run a Department of State verification in that state as well.  Print all sources and their results.  Again, these will be separate Exhibits to prove that the entity is operating illegally or fraudulently.

With Corllins University, I ran a check with the State of Delaware and found no such entity and no such entity as a reconized educational institution.  I also researched the State of California's various web sites and found that Corllins University is not legally reconized as an post-secondary institution.  I again, did screen printouts.

After you do all of the above, file a complaint with the California Better Business Bureau and make copies of all documents accordingly.  Then you must gather and prepare a written statement outlining the results of your personal investigation.  Attached the Exhibits that you gathered and discussed in your statement.  It must be made clear that you have proven, at the civil level, that this entity is a fraudelent business and deceived you out of your money, or deceived you into charging your credit card.   As a former Speical Agent who specialized in criminal investigations, it has always worked for me.

If you can not articulate the facts or cannot conduct your own investiagtion, it would be best to hire an Ex-Veteran Revenue Agent with law enforcement experience.  Do not rely on a Certified Public Acocuntant.  You could hire a retired criminal investigator.   I cannot elaborate further, except I am now invesitgating this entity myself for personal reasons.  Good Luck!