Complaint Review: Edward L Lambert

• Updated: Mon, May 05, 2014

• Reported By: uncleed — Whitinsville Massachusetts
Edward L Lambert
P.O. Box 560627 Dallas, Texas USA

THE SOCIETY Secret society claiming I'm about to become wealthy and will find love. Dallas Texas

I received a multi page document in a bulk-mailed, airmail striped, no return address envelope, entitled "The Society". Just reading the first few lines claiming they know of me and promising everything on earth from money beyond my dreams, power, and love. I knew it was a come-on after reading just a few paragraphs.

I Googled and, as I suspected, found that I was not the only one with doubts. I stopped any further interest and went on my day. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. BEWARE of false idols bearing gifts.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2014 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Edward-L-Lambert/Dallas-Texas-75356-0627/THE-SOCIETY-Secret-society-claiming-Im-about-to-become-wealthy-and-will-find-love-Dalla-1144203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Edward L Lambert