Complaint Review: Edward Teddy Dooley

142 Commonwealth Avenue Boston, Massachusetts USA
  • Phone: 508-934-6250
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Edward Teddy Dooley Bombarded Me with Endless Emails Laced with False Accusations Pertaining to an Individual I Was Writing Stories About Boston Massachusetts

I have been working in the journalism business for well over a decade and never in my life have I come into contact with a man as repulsive as "Teddy"Dooley. This individual bombarded me with emails after I wrote a story about a particiular individual my publication was covering.

The content of all of his emails consistently proved to be COMPLETELY INACCURATE and I urge ALL of my colleagues in the media industry to IGNORE all emails from this individual. He has been successful in getting me to block him from sending me anymore emails, and I urge you all to do the same. NEVER engage him. Just ignore him and let's hope one day he stops this persistent despicable practice of his.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2013 09:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Edward-Teddy-Dooley/Boston-Massachusetts-02467/Edward-Teddy-Dooley-Bombarded-Me-with-Endless-Emails-Laced-with-False-Accusations-Pertain-1084769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Edward Teddy Dooley