Complaint Review: Edwardsville PA United Parcel Servive Store

• Updated: Tue, January 07, 2014

• Reported By: Lesa — Kingston Pennsylvania
Edwardsville PA United Parcel Servive Store
512 Nothampton Street Edwardsville PA 18704 Edwardsville , Pennsylvania USA

Edwardsville PA United Parcel Servive Store UPS Store Vitally important package destroyed, they lied, ignored, passed the buck, no amends, HORRIBLE HORRIBLE customer service Edwardsville Pennsylvania

I am the mom of a severely autistic child.  I met another mom on the internet who is also the parent of a severely autistic child.  Both of our kids are nonverbal.  This family was having a difficult time financially and was in need of a communication device to help ease her sons frustration.  I had the exact device she was in need of and since my son outgrew it I thought it would be wonderful to donate it to her.  I took it to UPS for SAFE shipping I enclosed a Christmas card with 15 worth of scratch off lottery tickets as well.   On the day the package was to be received the recipient who was to get the package got an alert that the package was damaged and discarded!!!  Numerous phone calls were placed to the store as well as corporate.  I was promised call backs, never received one call back. The machine was worth double the insurance that they offer and because the machine was old I do not have a receipt  Again NUMEROUS calls and emails were ignored.  Finally 8 days later i was promised a call back by the end of the business day.  I called again and was put on hold for 17 minutes, while on hold I got in my car and drove to the store.  They disconnected the call without getting back to me and i walked into the store and they were standing around laughing.  I am furious, then you don't even get an immediate refund they need to file a claim and they "might" pay it after they investigate it.  So they destroyed my package, ignored me, lied to me, hung up on me and now I am stuck without a device to send to this family.  No good deed goes unpunished!  Please think twice before using this horrible horrible service!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2014 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Edwardsville-PA-United-Parcel-Servive-Store-/Edwardsville-Pennsylvania-18704/Edwardsville-PA-United-Parcel-Servive-Store-UPS-Store-Vitally-important-package-destroyed-1113721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Edwardsville PA United Parcel Servive Store