Complaint Review: EE Foundation

• Updated: Sat, November 30, 2013

• Reported By: Cookie3 — reidsville Georgia
EE Foundation
247A South Main Street Reidsville, Georgia USA

EE Foundation LBJ, Lenton Brown , Con artist, theif , nasty, lier, Reidsville Georgia

Lenton Brown is not to be trusted at all. He passes out business cards that says that he do computer repair, make shits etc..He also is over the EE Foundation.He ask people and companies for donations for the Easter egg hunt that that take place every year but what he does is sell the stuff to people that others donate. He told me that he could fix my computer he had 15 years of experience. He kept my tower for three months, I had to go to the judge who called him and told him to get to me. He  takes a tower and then takes it to the court house for me to pick up. Well the tower was not my tower but further more he had took everything our of the tower and it was no good.When I called him he hung up in my face. This man got up set because I would not sleep with him and would not help him with asking people for donations. If I would do this in return he would see to it that  I got what I needed. [continued below]....

..... After I would not agree to do such a thing or go to his house he got mad and very upset. He is a scum bag and is so full of crap. If he offer any services please decline it. He is a fast talker and claim to know it all.He told me that he had fixed it and when I went to pick up my tower he came to his door in a bath robe. He said come in, I said no I'm here to get my computer tower can you just bring it to the door? He then open his robe and grabbed his self and said  I want charge you if you let me taste and test you. I got sick to my stomach and left. After I threatened to expose him he took my computer to the court house and left it, but what he left for me to pick up did not belong to me nor did it work at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2013 03:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EE-Foundation/Reidsville-Georgia-30453/EE-Foundation-LBJ-Lenton-Brown-Con-artist-theif-nasty-lier-Reidsville-Georgia-1103154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EE Foundation