Complaint Review: efashionwholesale.com eFashion Wholesale

• Updated: Sun, June 09, 2013

• Reported By: Sarah — Lakewood New Jersey
efashionwholesale.com eFashion Wholesale
PO Box 2, Adelphia, New Jersey USA

efashionwholesale.com eFashion Wholesale Fake Products, total SCAM and RIP OFF Counterfeit Clothing Adelphia New Jersey

Beware of these guys. I ordered some Ed Hardy Men's track jackets and all were fake / counterfeit . My eBay account was shut down and when I asked for a refund I was told I was a liar.  The guy I spoke with on the phone was really rude and would not give me his full name.  I sent one of the Jackets to Ed Hardy for authenticity and low and behold, it was in fact a fake...ebay was right and my reputation is now tarnished because of the jerks. I still can't believe I was duped.

I sent my invoice to eBay so they are willing to re-instate me after 30 days.

I should have realized they were selling counterfeit items you can't see any products until you log in, that should have been my first clue.

BIG MISTAKE ordering from these guys.

On the bright side of things, Ed hardy's legal department is willing to help me out.

DONT TRUST THE SCAMMERS... TOTAL RIPOFF

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2013 10:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/efashionwholesalecom-eFashion-Wholesale/Adelphia-New-Jersey-07710/efashionwholesalecom-eFashion-Wholesale-Fake-Products-total-SCAM-and-RIP-OFF-Counterfe-1057801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on efashionwholesale.com eFashion Wholesale