Complaint Review: efaucets.com

• Submitted: Fri, February 25, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, February 25, 2011

• Reported By: Gen — Arcata California Virgin Islands (US)
efaucets.com
4061 Main Street Racine, Wisconsin United States of America

efaucets.com The never refunded my $112 despite many contacts. Racine, Wisconsin

I ordered & paid by credit card several plumbing items. I cancelled the faucet within an hour of placing the order after finding out it was backordereed for weeks. They said they wold cancell it but they never did and it arrived 5 weeks later. I sent it back unopened with return authorizatin# by FedEx. They have never aknowledged its arrival and they have never refunded my money nor given me a credit. I send them an email about every week (now allot of wasted time) and each time they send an automated reply and then I send again etc. When I do get a real reply, they say they will "look into it and get back to me" THEY NEVER DO. Thye seem to be crooks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2011 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/efaucetscom/Racine-Wisconsin-53402/efaucetscom-The-never-refunded-my-112-despite-many-contacts-Racine-Wisconsin-699881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on efaucets.com