Complaint Review: efaucets.com

• Submitted: Tue, December 18, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By: Elizabeth — Santa Fe New Mexico U.S.A.
efaucets.com
4061 N. Main Street Racine, Wisconsin United States of America

efaucets.com eimprovement.com(?) Return Policy violation, very poor customer communicatins, attempt to deny a request for partial order cancellation due to non-delivery Racine, Wisconsin

I ordered 3 soap dispencers from efaucets.com on 11/08/2012 (Order 826449).  Next day, I received an email from them that the order had been shipped. Indeed, on 11/13/2012 I received a package containing only 1 soap dispencer.

I immediaqtely called efausets.com and after having waited for response on the phone for over half an hour I was told that they were out of stock and that the remaining 2 items will be delivered sometime early in December. My project needed to be completed by 11/27/2012, so I requested to cancel the remaining items. I was told that they would be cancelled.

To make sure that my cancellation was received I also filled out a request on their website and I copied and pasted my request into an email and sent it to their customer support. I received an email back advising me to call. Since I alsready called I assumed that it was OK.

Nevertheless, on 11/17/2012, I received the other two dispencers. Since I did not expect to get them, I went ahead and purchased them from a retailer. So I called again and I was told that they never heard about the cancellation, and that they would have to charge me fees.

Then, after I requested that they reviewed their customer phone records, and after an email exchange with a person named Rosalina, on 11/23/2012, she said that I could return the items and that the parcel will be picked up within a few days and my money will be refunded within 30 days.

I still have the items, I've called 3 times and today I was told that they are waiting for the manufacturer to issue the return authorization.  I was also told that they don't know when to expect it.

I have purchased more than $1,000 worth of products from this company in 2009. Everything was delivered promptly and to my complete satisfaction. I am very frustrated and upset with this process. We are talking about 2 soap dispencers worth about $40 and as a remodeler who often buys home improvement products on internet, I would advise not to deal with efausets in the future.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2012 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/efaucetscom/Racine-Wisconsin-53402/efaucetscom-eimprovementcom-Return-Policy-violation-very-poor-customer-communicatin-983900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on efaucets.com