Complaint Review: efax

• Updated: Fri, July 12, 2013

• Reported By: Abdelkarim — Manassas Virginia
efax
6922 Holywood Blvd, 5th floor Los Angeles, California USA

efax jzGlobal, INC kept charging my bank account even after closing my account. They don't reply to the emails Los Angeles California

I called the efax company to close my account. After verfiying my information they asked which bank card I used which I really do not remember then they said we cann't help you. After chatting on line and emailing them and callig them again they said the account is closed but they still take $16,95 every month. I emailed them again and again but no reply.

Efax telephne: 800-287-3499 and 323-817-3205

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2013 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/efax/Los-Angeles-California-90028/efax-jzGlobal-INC-kept-charging-my-bank-account-even-after-closing-my-account-They-don-1066649. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on efax