Complaint Review: EFG Warranties

• Updated: Fri, December 13, 2013

• Reported By: DebbieS — santa rosa California
EFG Warranties
122 W. Carpenter Frwy., Sixth Floor, Irving, TX 75 Irving, Texas USA

EFG Warranties EFG Companies EFG a customer service rep refused to allow me to speak to a supervisor. They also refused to cover a shift cable snapping they treated me worst than any company I have ever dealt with. The dealership called them and called me back appalled at how he was treated. He said he has been in this business for 25 years and never has he been treated so poorly. Irving Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Please Call Us!

EFG cusotmer service represntatives treated myself and the dealership trying to fix my car awful. The mechanic said he had never been treated so horribly by any company in his 25 years in the car business.

I was told "too bad" when I wanted to file a complaint and the customer service representative, Robin refused to transfer me to a supervisor. She lied and said she was a supervisor but come to find out when I called back they said no one by the name of "Robin" works here.

They refused to discuss the issue or give me a copy of my contract. I requested a copy of the contract 3 x  in one day. All of the employees said they were not allowed to send copies of contracts out. I still have no idea what is covered and what is not convered.

Debrah S

Santa Rosa Ca

95405

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2013 05:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EFG-Warranties/Irving-Texas-75039/EFG-Warranties-EFG-Companies-EFG-a-customer-service-rep-refused-to-allow-me-to-speak-to-a-1106872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EFG Warranties

Please Call Us!

AUTHOR: Alex - ()

My name is Alex Drasil and I’m the claims director at EFG. I would like the opportunity to speak with you about your experience and see how I can help – I need more information from you to research your contract. Please call me at 800-527-1984 ext 8337 as soon as you are able. We take customer service very seriously at EFG – I look forward to speaking with you soon.