Complaint Review: eggies

• Submitted: Tue, March 13, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, March 13, 2012

• Reported By: andrew — edmonton Alberta Canada
eggies

eggies Eggies product looked good,but there was no confirmation of order basket, BAD NEWS!! Internet

I ordered an Eggies product, and then decided to take advantage of the free second set (just pay shipping and handling for the additional one).

I filled in my stuff, CC# and other information and hit enter. To my SHOCK the order didn't go to a shopping basket for review, it went all the way through!!

I phoned, and talked to a person, who told me that they couldn't see my order for 24 to 48 hours, but it wouldn't be a problem to cancel after that time.

I called back the next morning, AFTER, recieving an email saying that my order had shipped and my credit card had been charged, includint $30+ dollars of shipping. I learned as well that I could refuse the item, but they would only refund the product, not the $30+ dollars of shipping!!!!!!

I'm filing a chargeback with my credit card company, and hoping for the best.

Don't buy  Eggies!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2012 08:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/eggies/internet/eggies-Eggies-product-looked-goodbut-there-was-no-confirmation-of-order-basket-BAD-NEWS-853513. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on eggies