Complaint Review: Egozi Enterprises

• Updated: Tue, August 13, 2013

• Reported By: AngelaInk2013 — Chelsea Massachusetts
Egozi Enterprises
470 Ansin Blvd Hallandale Beach, Florida USA

Egozi Enterprises Didn't receive item, I called and they said they no longer carry it, won't refund me Hallandale Beach Florida

I haven't received the product I ordered (been over 3 weeks). I called on Fri 8/9 to check on the status and the guy on the phone ("Corporate Hotline") said they no longer carried the item and he would refund me on Monday. I called today (Tues) to see if the transaction had been refunded and the same guy said he couldn't process refunds but "would look into it". Was very rude and wouldn't explain. Sounds like a scam- I filed a dispute with Paypal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2013 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Egozi-Enterprises-/Hallandale-Beach-Florida-33009/Egozi-Enterprises-Didnt-receive-item-I-called-and-they-said-they-no-longer-carry-it-w-1075501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Egozi Enterprises