Complaint Review: egumball inc

• Updated: Sat, August 02, 2014

• Reported By: Darren F. — Alabama
egumball inc
Irvine, California USA

egumball inc Nick Rivers Threatened me for non-payment and collections very rude Irvine California

*Consumer Suggestion: Here's their cancellation policy from their site...

I signed up with egumball and cancelled on the first day. I then get a call from Nick Rivers who threatened me with legal action if I didn't pay for the full twelve months. He called three times and laughed. He said he would put me in collections. After reading all the negative reviews and seeing that the same thing happend to other people I decided to cancel. Im suing them. Im gettin my attorney in on this.

They stole my money and charged my card twice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2014 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/egumball-inc/Irvine-California-92618/egumball-inc-Nick-Rivers-Threatened-me-for-non-payment-and-collections-very-rude-Irvine-C-1166873. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on egumball inc

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Here's their cancellation policy from their site...

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

. Cancellations & Refund Policy

• 2.1 Three Day Right To Rescission
  • You may cancel service and receive a 100% refund within the first three (3) days of your initial signing of or agreement to the Application/Contract. Three day cancellations must be received by fax (1-855-890-8940) or by email billing@egumball.com. Three day rescission cancellations are not permitted by phone. Confirmation notices will be emailed to Client upon receipt during regular business hours. We are open Monday through Friday - 7:45am to 3:15pm (PST). If you do not receive written confirmation of your rescission within 3 business days, please contact eGumball.
  • Confirmation notices will be emailed to client upon receipt during regular business hours. We are open Monday through Friday - 7:45am to 3:15pm (PST).