Complaint Review: egumball

• Submitted: Tue, January 22, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 12, 2013

• Reported By: mwhite7152 — Columbus Nebraska United States of America
egumball

egumball overcharged, lied, double charged, and didn't provide services Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please Validate Yourself As An Actual Client

A representative from this company called and was talking to me about google search optimization.  I replied that my husband takes care of all the computer stuff and I could have him call them back.  The representative then told me tha my husband had allready talked to them and was onboard except the price which they were calling to tell me that they would drop the price $100/month if I signed the contract today.  I figured that since my husband had agreed what the heck and signed the contract.  Thn they wanted the information for our google acount so I had to have my husband do that.  When I talked to my husband about it he had no clue what I was talking about.  So we called them back within a couple of days to cancle the contract.  At which point they hastled us about they had to search their records because the record all calls and thier representatives would never lie...yeah...so we wait about a week with nothing...Call them back and they tell us it is past the 10 day and we are locked into the contract.  Then they charge us the origional price not the reduced rate they promised and started double charging us.  We called our credit card and they told us that since we signed the contract we had to pay.  After 3 months of being double charged our credit card went over limit and we were charged over limit fees.  We called egumball every time and they said they would get it credited back to us.  On the 4th month of being double charged I called my credit card company and closed my account.  I called egumball and threatened to get a lawyer.  They agreed to end our contract.  After 4 horrifing months of repeted fighting and lieing from them it was finally over.  I pray that every person that works for this lieing underhanded cheating company get fired and loses everything they have.  We almost bankrupted our new business we started thanks to the lies and unprofessionalism of this business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/egumball/internet/egumball-overcharged-lied-double-charged-and-didnt-provide-services-Internet-1001267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on egumball

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please Validate Yourself As An Actual Client

AUTHOR: eGumball Inc. - (United States of America)

The information you are providing is useless unless you disclose who you are, which billing dates you are referring to and our course of action in refunding you any alleged double charge.

As a large volume process our system will only allow one billing cycle per month per active campaign.  You would have to have two accounts to be billed twice in one month.  We are not saying a double charge isn't possible, but without any information on who you are - we cannot help you.

Please post back your company name, city and state so that we can publicly answer your issue.