Complaint Review: eGumball TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. eGumball, Inc. has top-notch customer service team that works one-on-one with each customer to find the right keywords & optimization plan so their business can be found online. eGumball, Inc. is always innovating & working to introduce new services to their customers. eGumball, Inc. is dedicated to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction program.

• Submitted: Fri, December 27, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, September 20, 2015

• Reported By: MIKE — BLUE SPRINGS Missouri
IRVINE, California USA

eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: eGumball, Inc. clients feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball. eGumball is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.
*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.

Ripoff Report Verified™ REVIEW

EDitor's UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to eGumball, Inc. for its full commitment to quality customer service.

Ripoff Report's discussions with eGumball, Inc. have uncovered an ongoing dedication by the company to total client satisfaction. This means that clients can expect that the company will work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any concerns. eGumball, Inc. listens carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in the services offered and the support for those services.

eGumball, Inc.'s owner and founder has informed us that his personal philosophy is that his clients success is at the heart of the business. He feels it critical to listen to his clients and respond properly in every situation. [continued below]....
..... By always putting customers’ first, he hopes to maintain eGumball, Inc. as a successful enterprise both now and for many years to come.

eGumball, Inc. is Ripoff Report Verified

The information provided in this report below is based on comments made by the CEO, John Bauer during an onsite inspection held by a third party verification company with no biases toward eGumball, Inc.

eGumball is a Local Search Marketing provider based out of Southern California. John Bauer, CEO, stated the following in regards to his company, "we are an outsource destination for small businesses who provide local online advertising for their business." With the growing market of online promotion eGumball exceeds the competition by offering multiple services to their clients including: Google and search engine optimization, website development, and promotional products.

Leads for eGumball are primarily acquired through cold calling methods. Once initial interest has been placed Mr. Bauer explained the sales process, "once a contract is provided, signed, and returned there is a three day right of recession period provided at the time of the contact which has to expire before moving forward. The active contract is emailed to them along with their own online portal which they have to agree to our terms and conditions when they get in to the portal." Communication is a valued process for eGumball while developing relationships with their clients, "we strive to get the business the right way. Therefore, we strive to ensure our customers are clear as to what to expect going forward."

During the onsite interview, Mr. Bauer was asked to describe some of the common complaints that they receive. Mr. Bauer explained that their most common complaint is the turnaround results are not fast enough. In order to combat this, "we educate the client as to what we do as a company. We lay out how long it typically takes Google to show those results, we provide updates, walk them through the steps and try to put the puzzle pieces back together so that they can get a full picture of what's going on."

When asked to comment on complaints posted on Ripoff Report's website Mr. Bauer explained that most complaints were in reference to miscommunications about their service. Mr. Bauer went on to state, "if a salesperson misrepresented our services to a potential customer, we have recordings of the phone call to go back and verify all escalated customer complaints. We will listen to it, and if the complaint is valid we will rectify it immediately through the appropriate channels. If we find that the customer is not understanding, then we will go through the process of educating the client so that a full understanding and resolution is achieved." In addition, their accreditations include being partners with Google Adwords, and being accredited through the BBB.

eGumball is proud to be a part of Ripoff Reports Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. Mr. Bauer further stated, "I think that 3rd party advocacy is great for business."

Traci helped me with my password to access my control panel. We went through the entire panel thoroughly and I even saw the way my advertising was performing through my statistics tab! I understand everything more and I really appreciate all the help! - Bailey - Washington, DC Review Date: 8/14/2015

My experience was excellent today with Rosanna! She was extremely patient with me as I created a Google listing years ago and I completely forgot how to access my own listing. She was able to take charge and get into the listing to make all the necessary changes. Way to go Rosanna! - Lisa - Old Saybrook, CT Review Date: 8/14/2015

So far so good! Customer service team is courteous and helpful! Temeca went over the phone calls and emails I would be receiving which included the log in to my control panel. eGumball's team has gone over strong points to set up my account. I really like the way its all going so far! - Brad - Jackson, MI Review Date: 8/14/2015

Quick Fast and Easy service today with eGumball! Ashley got to the point and was able to update all my search terms! Thanks - Michael - Kansas City, MO Review Date: 8/5/2015

Lynne opened my eyes to things I didn't even know I had online through eGumball! She was so helpful and knew exactly what she was talking about! She turned my frown upside down and made me happy! Five stars for her great customer service today - Tim - Overland Park, KS Review Date: 8/3/2015

""We are one of the top local search marketing providers in the nation. With us, you'll always receive a complex and customized approach to optimizing your online presence and improving your overall marketing plan."

eGumball, Inc.'s team have expressed that they feel very confident doing their job, and enjoy working one-on-one with customers every day. eGumball, Inc. takes employee satisfaction seriously as well.

Employee feedback and surveys reveal comments such as this,

"This is the best company I have ever worked for. Thank you eGumball for all you continue to do for me and my family. Thank you again."

Ripoff Report was pleased to learn that eGumball, Inc.'s past and current approach to business is focused on its pledge to total commitment towards client and employee satisfaction.

eGumball, Inc. recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Ripoff Report's review, eGumball, Inc. has made organizational changes allowing its clients and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience.

In summary, after our review, which included discussions with the employees and management of eGumball, Inc., Ripoff Report is convinced that eGumball, Inc. is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

Be sure to contact us with your questions and comments about any business that is part of the Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. Your questions, comments and suggestions are always welcome and will be considered even if we don't agree with them. Please realize Ripoff Report is chartering in new territory, working to make a change for both consumers and businesses alike.

How does a business get Ripoff Report Verified™

The member business allows Ripoff report to email everyone from the past. Those who respond to Ripoff report with a valid complaint must be take care of.. they have made a commitment that if anyone contacts Ripoff Report in the future, they will make things right within 14 days. The member business must err on the side of their customers. Otherwise the member business is off the program.

Ripoff Report has determined that eGumball, Inc. meets Ripoff Report Verified’s standards which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. Members of the Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction program do pay a fee for our on-site review, 24 hour monitoring and for support with customers to resolve any disagreements.

Ripoff Report sends a 3rd party service to do an onside inspection of the new member business. The on-site inspection / review does not mean that the products or services offered by the business have been evaluated or endorsed by Ripoff Report, and has not made a determination as to the business' product quality or competency in performing services. We can verify, that Ripoff Report went to the business, verified their business or “work from home business”, there for, if a customer in the future does not get treated correctly, Ripoff Report can get the problem resolved. If not, and the customers is right, the member business will be taken off the Corporate Advocacy Program. Remember, Ripoff Report emailed every customer from the past that filed a complaint to make sure the member business made things right with customers from the past. Again, to err on the side of their customer, those from the past and those in the future.

Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. This program works.

Misleading phone call makes you THINK that GOOGLE is calling.

It was 8 or 9 minutes into the conversation when I realized it was NOT GOOGLE but a sales company.

They convince me that they would get me on the TOP Seach results of all the major search engines and I would have to do NOTHING....

The call went on nearly an hour and $298.00 out of my pocket, plus an additional $149.00 a month thereafter, I realized that I did need to become an ACTIVE person to make this work when I was told on the phone that I did not have to do anything....

I called 2 days later to get my money back, but, I was convinced that this will be great for my business. It now3 months later and NOTHING but money being taken from me monthly. I was just told TODAY that if I refused to pay, my account would go in to COLLECTIONS which in turn would hurt my credit.

In all, this comnpany got $894.00 from me and I received nothing but headaches talking to them on the phone.

Check out the BBB. This comnpany is cheating people out of their hard earned money making you THINK that they are GOOGLE...

GOOGLE needs to shut this compnay down. I am doing everything I can to get my money returned to me.

By the way, I am posting this as a FREEDOM OF SPEECH with my Personal Views and Opinions....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2013 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EGUMBALL/IRVINE-California-92618/EGUMBALL-THEY-MAKE-YOU-THINK-THEY-ARE-GOOGLE-IRVINE-California-1111037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EGUMBALL

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Working With Google Quality Guidelines

AUTHOR: eGumball Inc. - ()

It is an unfortunate set of circumstances which surround Ken's dispute. On one side we have Ken the small business owner who just wants to advertise his business on Google. On the other side we have Google with its iron clad algorithms designed to protect the overall quality of its search engine result pages.  We provide local maps optimization services which assist business owners with the managing of local listings on Google and other local search sites.  Consumer frustration is a commonplace in our industry as we do not control of Google updates and therefore need time to resolve issues like Kens. We believe that we have tried everything in our power to help Ken’s business achieve his rightful position in Google Places.