Complaint Review: eharmony

• Updated: Sat, November 09, 2013

• Reported By: thomas — tacoma Washington
eharmony
Internet USA

eharmony eharmony.com eharmony, broken websitre, difficult cancellation  Internet

I have a 6 month membership with eharmony.com.  What a mistake.  Big picture...it is only $60.  But....would have been better served donating the $60 to charity.  Certainly would have felt better.  Why is eharmoney a rip-off?  First, one does have the right to cancel.  Within 3 days.  And only with a sent and dated letter, or with a telegram (no-kidding!).  If I purchase online....I should be able to cancel online.  Sadly, I did not learn of this cancelation until after the 3 days were passed.

As for the website, it is under maintenance!  It says "pardon the dust, but we are working on making search better".  I cannot search by city.  I cannot weed out those that are no longer interested (1 month or more).  I cannot search by age.  Saying that I am not interested in the selections offered (based on their looks) I think is a bit unfair.  But as for navigating the website, truly pathetic.  I have been on the site for 1 month.  It is still broken.

I can only pass on that this site is a total waste of money.  Purchase...at one's own risk.  I certainly feel used and ripped-off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2013 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/eharmony/internet/eharmony-eharmonycom-eharmony-broken-websitre-difficult-cancellationnbsp-Internet-1098221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on eharmony