conductor

• Updated: Thu, January 30, 2014

• Reported By: Robin Alsco — Arbuckle California
eHarmony
888 E. Walnut Avenue Pasadena, California USA

eHarmony eHarmony.com Charged me $215.40 for one month of service. No refunds Pasadena California

I signed up with eHarmony for a year. I canceled after one month. I was very dissapointed with their service. They would not give me a refund for the 11 months I did not use and charged me for the whole year, a total of $215.40.  I have filed with the BBB, (Better Business Bureau) and have reported them to "KCRA Call 3 reports" News.  I also canceled payments with my bank.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2014 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/eHarmony/Pasadena-California-91101/eHarmony-eHarmonycom-Charged-me-21540-for-one-month-of-service-No-refunds-Pasadena-Ca-1119581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on eHarmony