- Report: #710859
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: eharmony.com
eharmony.comInternet, California United States of America
eharmony.com online dating services Internet, California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
2. I believe they cater to ficticious characters and their staff also creates ficticious characters to initiate communication and simulate subscribers that do not exist.
3. I have identified more ficticious characters by their communications than real people that I have communicated with. I have received commumications from numerous men about the same tragic story of how their wife died in a tragic auto accident and they got to the hospital right before she passed and now they are raising their son by themselves. These same matches were also willing to provide addresses that did not exist in a cross directory and phone numbers that were supposed to be local which were out of state. I did forward this imformation to the website.
4. The websites latest scam seems to be creating their own ficticious character based on comments from my own commumication, characteristics that I would respond to, and communication has actually been initiated but just ceases with no explanation. Well, that person could not have been more perfect if I had created them myself. That is because the ficticious character was created for me to simulate a match so I will not cancel my subscription. I am currently waiting for the most recent creation to place a secure call that was requested. I will not be holding my breath waiting by the phone.
5. Also, 8 out of 10 matches are outside the area that I asked for the range in matching. I have also been getting an unusual amount of matches from Canada and outside my local state, since I mentioned in a communication that I had traveled to BC, and used to live outside of CA.
6. Another example of their disfunction is the free communication events. It used to be for a weekend and during that time, their website would not respond. When it did, there was no communication. In the latest even they had a free communication month of February. A few communications that dropped off before the free even ended.
7. I did complain to the website as far as the bad experiences that I have had. They did not respond but did offer me a "really pissed off, d**n near free" subscription rate for six months. That six months is about to expire soon. During that time, my profile has been manipulated and sabatoged. More ficticious characters, more request for commincation and when you attempt to respond the profile is already closed. I have given this website more than adequate time to demostrate that they are legitimate. They have only proved that they are a fake and a fraud, just like a majority of websites on the internet whose sole purpose is to rip people off.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2011 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/eharmonycom/Internet-California-/eharmonycom-online-dating-services-Internet-California-710859. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.