1. I have been a subscriber to the eharmony.com website for almost 10 years, both paid and unpaid subscriber and my experience has been that they are a fake and a fraud. I have met less than a dozen real people in the last 10 years. I do not believe they have many actual subscribers.
2. I believe they cater to ficticious characters and their staff also creates ficticious characters to initiate communication and simulate subscribers that do not exist.
3. I have identified more ficticious characters by their communications than real people that I have communicated with. I have received commumications from numerous men about the same tragic story of how their wife died in a tragic auto accident and they got to the hospital right before she passed and now they are raising their son by themselves. These same matches were also willing to provide addresses that did not exist in a cross directory and phone numbers that were supposed to be local which were out of state. I did forward this imformation to the website.
4. The websites latest scam seems to be creating their own ficticious character based on comments from my own commumication, characteristics that I would respond to, and communication has actually been initiated but just ceases with no explanation. Well, that person could not have been more perfect if I had created them myself. That is because the ficticious character was created for me to simulate a match so I will not cancel my subscription. I am currently waiting for the most recent creation to place a secure call that was requested. I will not be holding my breath waiting by the phone.
5. Also, 8 out of 10 matches are outside the area that I asked for the range in matching. I have also been getting an unusual amount of matches from Canada and outside my local state, since I mentioned in a communication that I had traveled to BC, and used to live outside of CA.
6. Another example of their disfunction is the free communication events. It used to be for a weekend and during that time, their website would not respond. When it did, there was no communication. In the latest even they had a free communication month of February. A few communications that dropped off before the free even ended.
7. I did complain to the website as far as the bad experiences that I have had. They did not respond but did offer me a "really pissed off, d**n near free" subscription rate for six months. That six months is about to expire soon. During that time, my profile has been manipulated and sabatoged. More ficticious characters, more request for commincation and when you attempt to respond the profile is already closed. I have given this website more than adequate time to demostrate that they are legitimate. They have only proved that they are a fake and a fraud, just like a majority of websites on the internet whose sole purpose is to rip people off.