Complaint Review: EHome Business Network

• Updated: Tue, February 16, 2010

• Reported By: ICUrra — Hoboken New Jersey United States of America
EHome Business Network
804 Port America Place, Suite 400 Grapevine, Texas United States of America

eHome Business Network REVIEW: commitment to 100% client satisfaction, eHome Business Network, Inc. constantly updates its training to incorporate ideas voiced by its member distributors, as they face new challenges. eHome Business likes to share experiences and discuss how others have managed to overcome them.
*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service eHome Business Network pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eHome Business Network, Inc..

Rip-off Report REVIEW:

Editors UPDATE: Positive Rating and Recognition has been given to eHome Business Network, Inc. for its Commitment to Excellence in customer service.

Ripoff Reports investigation of eHome Business Network, Inc. uncovers an ongoing commitment to total client satisfaction. This means that clients can expect that Wendy will always work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any complaints or concerns. Wendy listens carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in the services she offers and the support for those services.

David, a highly successful and recognized leader in the internet marketing industry, stated to Rip-off Report, that eHome Business Network, Inc. [continued below]....
.....s business philosophy is that its members are a critical and irreplaceable resource. We must listen to our clients and respond properly. This is the best way to ensure we will maintain a successful enterprise both now and in many years to come.

Nancy, a top-rated distributor in the network and a mentor to many successful members stated to Rip-off Report, that eHomes business philosophy is based on the premise that eHome strives to add value in its services as they understand that a successful business model is based on value-added services, and client care. eHomes mission statement says it all; "Our goal is to provide our members with methods, materials and tools necessary to achieve sales success early in the process and ensure that it is sustainable and may be constantly improved upon throughout each members career." Some of the other things Rip Off Report learned in the course of its investigation: eHome was established in 2006 to provide direct marketing professionals and entrepreneurs elite marketing training, built upon over 17 years of proven experience and success. eHome has trained thousands of individuals in that time, based on a personal and group coaching and mentoring model that is the envy of the industry. One that is recognized as one of the premier training programs in the entire internet marketing world.

Ripoff Report has confirmed that eHome takes quality control very seriously. eHome has recently put a lot of effort into ramping up its support team, customer service and help desk facilities, contact relations manager (CRM) software and other business development and retail sales processes including full time availability to members to assist with any issues that develop. Ripoff Report was pleased to learn that eHomes past and current approach to business is focused on its pledge to total commitment towards client satisfaction.

eHome Business Network and its leadership recognize that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (true or not) are issues that need to be addressed and if handled correctly can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Ripoff Reports Investigation eHome has made the necessary organizational changes that ensure that its members are provided with a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a total overall commitment to her client experience.

As a Part of the Corporate Advocacy Program the member business allows Ripoff Report to send an email to all of those who filed a complaint in the past, letting the customer know, the member business wanted to make things right with them, .. whatever it takes to do so. Ripoff Report always monitors these emails to insure the member business does what they agreed to. The people at eHome Business Network, Inc did just that.

In summary, after our REVIEW of ehome Business Network, which included discussions with the leadership of eHome Business Network, Ripoff Report is convinced that eHome has been and is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

Read more about eHome Business Network, Inc.s Commitment to Excellence and Total Consumer Satisfaction and why consumers should feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with a member of Rip-off Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. ..yes, a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike.

Read about Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program,..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.
=====================
NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED
=====================

EHome Business Network  -  Heidi Craig - Heidi Stuckens - retail merchant Work at Home Business Scammers Grapevine, Texas

On Jan 12 I signed up with LineLogix and paid $39.95 for an online business training packet.  Even before I got my packet in the mail, I was called by a Heidi Craig (who also goes by Heidi Stuckens) who claimed to be my coach.  I told her I preferred to talk to her only after I had read the material.

When I received the material by FedEx on Jan 15, I followed the instructions on the kit and emailed Heidi and we arranged a call appointment for Jan 18 at 7pm.  A few minutes before the appointment, I got a call from Heidi asking to reschedule - which we then reset for the next night.

But when I missed the next nights call and tried to reach Heidi by email to rearrange a new appointment I could only leave messages on the numbers she had given me which went directly to voice mail (760-574-4746) or was answered by some really sour woman who sounded very offended that Id called that number.

When I finally sent Heidi a message that I wanted to be assigned a different coach as it was obvious she and I were not working out all I got back from her was a very aggrieved text message on my mobile phone.  When I wrote her an email, she said my account would not be cancelled, transferred or refunded unless I returned the packet she mailed me.  She also said she could not help me find a replacement coach.

I mailed the package back on Jan 28 according to the instructions I was given and thought that was the last of it.  On Feb 11 my Visa card was charged again another $39.95 by Heidi Stuckens / Retail Merchant.  I have since called Heidi several times to complain about the charge but as of today, Feb 16, I have not heard back from her.

I now have had to call my bank to put a stop payment on any future transaction charges from Heidi.  Unfortunately, the bank can only stop payment on the retailer posted.  Should Heidi change her name, she can still use my card which she has already done for this second charge.

Now I am the one inconvenienced further by having to file a fraud claim and cancel my Visa card and get another that this Heidi Craig / Heidi Stuckens scoundrel has no access to.  Line Logix and Herbalife should do something about this person as she is obviously ruining their good name.

Retail Merchant Details:

Heidi Craig

760-574-4746

heidiehome@gmail.com

plentyofmoneynow.com

I do not believe this trouble should even have happened and I hope Line Logix and Herbalife can attend to this immediately so people like Heidi are not allowed to prey on your customers and prospects.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2010 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EHome-Business-Network/Grapevine-Texas-76051/eHome-Business-Network-REVIEW-commitment-to-100-client-satisfaction-eHome-Business-Netw-570189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EHome Business Network