Complaint Review: EHS Housing Services

• Updated: Wed, July 10, 2013

• Reported By: Max — Brooklyn New York
EHS Housing Services
3501 Jack Northrop Ave. Hawthorne , California USA

EHS Housing Services Exhibitor Housing Services Scam, "Bait & Switch," Fraud, Posing as trade show representatives Hawthorne California

A few months ago I received a call from EHS telling me that they were representatives of the Western Foodservice Show and that I needed to book my hotel rooms before it all filled up. Stupidly, I said ok. They asked me my price range and told me that they could book me at the Ritz. For 99.99% of the population, "the Ritz" means the Ritz Carlton. The booked me at the Ritz Milner.

When I realized what had happend and looked up the hotel (which got very negative reviews online) I asked them to switch the booking. I had not yet realized that these people were not affiliated with the trade show.

When I called, they said to send them an email and it would be resolved. When I sent the email, I received an auto response message that said that I would get a resonse within 48 hours. After a week with no response, I called them. They kept transferring me and eventually would hang up on me. This went on a few times unitl eventually they just stopped taking my calls alltogether. Only when I called from a different number would they pick up. Then they started the run-around again.

I disputed the charges on my credit card, and they were reversed. I thought the whole issue was behind me. Then, I just got another $1005.45 charge from them this morning. Again, I was given the same run-around.

I plan on taking legal action if need be.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EHS-Housing-Services/-Hawthorne-California-90250/EHS-Housing-Services-Exhibitor-Housing-Services-Scam-Bait-Switch-Fraud-Posing-as-t-1065840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EHS Housing Services