Complaint Review: Eimports4less

• Reported By: BigD1676 — Red Hill Pennsylvania
Eimports4less
124 W Dublin Pike Perkasie, Pennsylvania USA

Eimports4less Used Car Buyer Beware Perkasie Pennsylvania

First I will say that the car I bought from eimports4 less was sold as is. My bad, buyer beware. That said these guys are not good guys. If they sell a good car it by luck. They are not straightforward; I wish I read the reviews before going there. Here is the story, bought a VW golf for my daughter, they advertised it as a great deal, drive off the lot, local trade, well maintained. I took a test drive and Mike told me that an oil light comes on but they “ran codes” and it was a sensor. Dumb mistake on my part, I listened. Car seemed to run well. Needless to day, on the way home the light came on. OK, drove home and called a VW dealer, set up appointment to get it fixed. Drove to dealer and dropped off. Drove 47 miles total in those two rides. Get a call from VW dealer telling me “someone” had put heavy weight thick oil in the engine, “presumably” to hide the fact that the car had a spun bearing, needed a new engine! Called back Mike and was told that was what “as is” means. Tough luck. No satisfaction even offered. Unfortunately too late I check the reviews and see these guys are not ethical. I know everyone says that about car salesmen, not really true anymore but I warn you, you are taking your chances with these guys. Beware, do your research and have a mechanic check the car first! My error but their bad business. In the next month I was going to be in the market for a BMW 1 series convertible, not from them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2014 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eimports4less/Perkasie-Pennsylvania-18944/Eimports4less-Used-Car-Buyer-Beware-Perkasie-Pennsylvania-1139778. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eimports4less