criticism

• Reported By: Jacee — Palm Springs California
EIN FILING SERVCE
303 W LOOP 281, SUITE 110 #185 LONGVIEW, Texas USA

EIN FILING SERVCE EIN FILING SCAM LONGVIEW Texas

INITIALLY WHEN GOING INTO THIS SITE I BELIEVED I WAS ON THE IRS SITE, NOT SO, IT WAS ONCE I HAD GOING THROUGH THE APPLICATION PROCESS THAT I REALIZED THAT IT WAS A THIRD PARTY SITE. AS I HAD ALREADY USED UP SO MUCH TIME WITH THIS I DECIDED TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION AND MAKING THE PAYMENT IN THE AMOUNT OF $197.

FOLLOWING THIS I RECEIVED A EMAIL FROM THIS CO. JUST STATING MY EIN #, THIS IS NOT THE CONFIRMATION LETTER FROM THE DEPT, SIMPLY THE NUMBER. THIS WAS DONE ON NOVEMBER 22, 2013. TO DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY EIN CERTIFICATE FROM THE IRS.

I HAVE MADE SEVERAL ATTEMPTS TO CONTACT THIS COMPANY, IT IS ALWAYS A RECORDING THAT ALL THEIR REPRESENTATIVES ARE BUSY AND LEAVE A MESSAGE. WELL THAT CLEARLY DOES NOT WORK. I HAVE ALSO SENT EMAILS TO THE CUSTOMER SERVICE ADDRESS, NO RESPONSE. IN CHECKING THEIR ADRESS IT APPEARS THEIR OFFICE MUST BE LOCATED ON THE CENTER MEDIAN ON WEST LOOP 281. OR THAT IS HOW IT APPEARS ON THE SATTELITE MAP.

THE IRS ADVISED ME I WILL HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE 3RD PARTY IN ORDER TO RESOLVE. EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING, THESE TYPES OF COMPANIES SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2014 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EIN-FILING-SERVCE/LONGVIEW-Texas-75605/EIN-FILING-SERVCE-EIN-FILING-SCAM-LONGVIEW-Texas-1145165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EIN FILING SERVCE