isolated

• Updated: Tue, January 21, 2014

• Reported By: Micaela — McKinney Texas
EIndian Hair
4046 Highway 154 Ste 105 Newman, Georgia USA

EIndian Hair Returned product within 30 days and NEVER recieved $160 refund. Newman Georgia

I made a purchase January 9, 2013 through PayPal. When I received the product, it looked like the hair had been plucked from dying animal. Their website has a 30-day, money back guarantee. I returned the hair with a tracking receipt through the USPS, tracking # 9400110200882645337207. EIndian Hair recieved and signed for the package January 25, 2013.

After a month of calling and emailing EIndian Hair with no response, I contacted my bank, Chase Bank. After expalining what happened, my money was returned. A couple of months later, I noticed the money had been issued back to EIndian Hair, who claimed I never sent the hair back. Chase Bank never contacted me regarding the allegation. When I contacted Chase Bank  about the matter, I was then asked me to fax the receipt, proving that I had returned it. I did.

To my dismay, Chase Bank informed me that they could only fight the charge once and asked me to contact PayPal. [continued below]....

..... PayPal informed me that I would have to contact Chase Bank. After explaining that the two were pawning me off on the other, PayPal finally contacted EIndian Hair and now claims they are still waiting for Chase Bank to comply.

I filed a compalint with the BBB and caused EIndian Hair to lose their standing with the BBB and they were forced to remove the BBB logo from their site. To date, EIndian Hair has its product and my money. I have been ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2014 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EIndian-Hair/Newman-Georgia-30265/EIndian-Hair-Returned-product-within-30-days-and-NEVER-recieved-160-refund-Newman-Georg-1117227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EIndian Hair