Complaint Review: El Gordo Loteria Primitiva

• Phone: 011-34645096544
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

El Gordo Loteria Primitiva ripoff scam possible identity theft Madrid Spain

This "company" (El Gordo Loteria Primitiva) sent the same exact letter to me and my father, giving us a prize for $615,810.00 US dollars each, from some international lottery held in spain in june. The thing that caught our attention was that we never entered any international or local lottery, for that matter, so there was no way this could be true. But to top it off the letters were so exactly alike that the winning numbers and serials were the same now how do you explain that.

I called the phone number just to see and there was no answer not even a machine. A form is included for us to fill out personal and banking information and for quicker processing we should fax it before 11/10/04 i received the letters on 11/06/04. This is probably done so you don't have time to think or talk to others about it. But I'm sure they never thought that they would be sending "twin letters" to my father and I. We share the same address.

Karina
new york, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2004 10:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/El-Gordo-Loteria-Primitiva/Madrid-/El-Gordo-Loteria-Primitiva-ripoff-scam-possible-identity-theft-Madrid-Spain-116525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on El Gordo Loteria Primitiva