Complaint Review: el sol del prado apartments

• Submitted: Wed, October 23, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, October 23, 2013

• Reported By: brinalueth — Houston Texas
el sol del prado apartments
10615 Meadowglen ln Houston , Texas USA

el sol del prado apartments Assencion property management llc Complete disregard for their tenants. lazy maintenance staff. Houston Texas

I'm writing in regards to a poorly managed apartment complex. Since I moved in there have been multiple issues. The latest being that my bathtub has finally been resurfaced after a year and a half of making requests.

I was told the apartment needed 8 hours to air out and I would be able to re-enter my apartment after that. No specific time was given when the painters would arrive. I returned home at 10 pm and almost choked to death. I have two small children. The fumes could not have been good for them. I had to leave and find other accommodation for the night.

Today, in their infinite wisdom they painted the apartment below me. No warning so I could make arraignments to escape the fumes. Again, I have two young children and if I have a migraine from the smell of the paint I can only guess how my children feel since my son does not have the gift of conversation as yet.

I have tried to reach the management company several times and have never gotten a response from them. Is there any course of action I can take? I pay my rent diligently, I am never late and I should be guaranteed a comfortable place to call home. I realize that sometimes maintenance has to do some work which I may have to accommodate. But that is why I should be given fair warning.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2013 05:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/el-sol-del-prado-apartments/Houston-Texas-77042I/el-sol-del-prado-apartments-Assencion-property-management-llc-Complete-disregard-for-thei-1094177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on el sol del prado apartments