Complaint Review: Elaine's Bridal

• Reported By: Beege — Green Bay Wisconsin
Elaine's Bridal
906 Hansen rd Green Bay, Wisconsin USA

Elaine's Bridal Awful Service! Green Bay Wisconsin

Elaine's Bridal has awful customer service. I had an appointment there to look at bridal gowns and Bridesmaides dresses. I walked into the store and it took about 5 minutes for someone to even acknowledge that we were there. Then a lady from the upstairs balcony continued to shout instructions to us, while other employees/customers were standing around. We attempted to follow her commands but no one downstairs would help us and she refused to come down. Needless to say we walked out. About 5 minutes later some lady called saying that they noticed we walked out, and if we wanted to keep our appointment we would need to return immediatly or else we have to reschedule...She was so rude and I hung up on her. I will never shop there ever again and will advise all of my friends and family to do the same. DO NOT SHOP HERE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2014 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elaines-Bridal/Green-Bay-Wisconsin-54304/Elaines-Bridal-Awful-Service-Green-Bay-Wisconsin-1124537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elaine's Bridal