Complaint Review: Elance

• Updated: Sat, March 09, 2013

• Reported By: CandiceHTG — Freehold New Jersey United States of America
Elance
441 longue Ave Mountainview, California United States of America

Elance Huge Mistake to use this company. Elance is awful and their so called programmers worse! Mountainview California

I used Elance and I released $2,075 to the programmer because he said in order to do the work he needed that amount to start. Gurilla Splash in India did not do the work and now they won't release my money in Escrow the remaining $2,075 so why is it in Escrow? I'm showing Elance I have to hire new people, Im showing them a report showing that 6 months later nothing works and I want my Escrow funds and will not release them. I hired an attorney and I will not fall for their dumb arbitration. Do not use Elance. This is silly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2013 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elance/Mountainview-California-/Elance-Huge-Mistake-to-use-this-company-Elance-is-awful-and-their-so-called-programmers-1026066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elance